LDPE Plastic Bags are transparent, flexible and smoothy and have the mechanical strength. In comparision with #HDPE bags, LDPE plastic bags ones have better above qualities. In normal temperature conditions, the LDPE bags does not create scent, do not create poison, good heat resistance and electrical insulation. Thus, the LDPE plastic bags are used wildely in daily lives and industries. LDPE bags are used for brand marketing by printing decorations and brand names on the surface of bags.
LDPE Bags is made from 100% virgin plastic so it is not harmful to health, ensures food hygiene and safety.
|Product type||Industrial plastic bags||Width||Custom-built|
|Product’s name||LDPE Plastic Bags||Thickness||Custom-built|
|Material||HDPE/LDPE/Biodegradable – virgin||Printing technology||Gravure printing|
|Addictive||D2W, EPI, oxo-biodegradable||Logo||Custom-built, 8 colors maximum|
|Color||Custom-built||Ink cover||Custom-built (Can print 100% of bag surface)|
|Length||Custom-built||Sealing & handle||Heat seal and hand length handle|
Packaging & Delivery
– Domestic MOQ: 300 kg, Exported MOQ: 10 ton
– Delivery Time: Within 5-15 days after the sample is approved.
– Packaging Details: As customer requirement
– Payment term: T/T or L/C at sight, irrevocable
Function & Feature
- Advantages: Quality control strictly according to SGS, ISO 9001-2015, Quacer
- The bag has high strength, does not break or tear during use,
- The bag is light in weight
- Products are manufactured on a modern and automatic machine line, so the price is extremely competitive.
- Environmentally friendly products
- The product is made from 100% virgin plastic so it is not harmful to health and ensures food hygiene and safety.
– LDPE plastic bags are usually used for storing food, cereals, fresh vegetables since they could prevent mold, termites, worms and so on.
– LDPE plastic bags are used in many manufacturing activities for storing and categorizing devices
– LDPE plastic bags are used in garment industry for clothe, drap, and net packaging, etc.
For further information, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Tel: (+8428) 37 604 604 – (+8428)37 603 603
Hotline: (0084) 908 547 787 – (0084) 909 583 908 General director
Fax: (+8428) 37565091