Heavy-Duty Ice Bags is nowadays interested by establishments and companies producing clean ice. The use of bags is to increase quality, affirm product position and create prestige for the brand.
PE ice bag is made from 100% virgin plastic so it is not harmful to health, ensures food hygiene and safety.
The bag is manufactured with a large thickness to ensure no tear, perforation during transportation. The bag bottom presses firmly to increase the durability of the bag when storing heavy ice.
|Product type||Industrial plastic bags||Width||Custom-built|
|Product’s name||Heavy-Duty Ice Bags||Thickness||Custom-built|
|Material||HDPE/LDPE/Biodegradable – virgin||Printing technology||Gravure printing|
|Addictive||D2W, EPI, oxo-biodegradable||Logo||Custom-built, 8 colors maximum|
|Color||Custom-built||Ink cover||Custom-built (Can print 100% of bag surface)|
|Length||Custom-built||Sealing & handle||Heat seal and hand length handle|
Packaging & Delivery
– Domestic MOQ: 300 kg, Exported MOQ: 10 ton
– Delivery Time: Within 5-15 days after the sample is approved.
– Packaging Details: As customer requirement
– Payment term: T/T or L/C at sight, irrevocable
Function & Feature
- Advantages: Quality control strictly according to SGS, ISO 9001-2015, Quacer
- Ice bag is resistant to deep negative temperatures, left for more than 30 days, does not affect the ice cubes, but the bag still maintains its original properties: flexible, tough, not brittle or fragile.
- The bag has high strength, does not break or tear during use,
- The bag is light in weight
- Products are manufactured on a modern and automatic machine line, so the price is extremely competitive.
- Environmentally friendly products
- The product is made from 100% virgin plastic so it is not harmful to health and ensures food hygiene and safety.
Heavy-Duty Ice Bags are also paid much attention, especially clean ice production facilities and companies in order to increase quality, affirm product position and create prestige for the brand.
For further information, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Tel: (+8428) 37 604 604 – (+8428)37 603 603
Hotline: (0084) 908 547 787 – (0084) 909 583 908 General director
Fax: (+8428) 37565091